Lens System

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited November 6, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Can this work ?
i flipped in photoshop and did some levels my pc's calibration sucks don't know how much brightness you are seeing in this one i set according to my taste
But when i am watching it in slideshow mode on my pc brightness completely changes and it really looks bad :rolleyes
108187432-L.jpg

F 5.6 ISO 80, 5 SEC
shot infront of mirror with flash
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2006
    Hi Awais,

I'm not sure that a lens says "system" but I think the photograph has potential as a photograph. On my screen, though, The picture is altogether too dark. Even the brighter parts seem muddy. It could be my monitor (it is due for a calibration check) but if others agree, you should probably try brightening up the photograph. It is fine for some of the lens to be in shadow but there should be enough showing to give the photograph pop and I just don't see that on my screen. Hope this helps.

And good luck in the challenge. I admire the fact that you have come up with an idea fir this challenge. I don't have any at all at this point!headscratch.gif

Virginia

Email
  • jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,009 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2006
    looks about the same here also --I agree with the above
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2006
    Thanks Now i got the System i was thinking something else i will try again
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery