Has Smugmug had some problems ??

harpel1harpel1 Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited November 9, 2006 in SmugMug Support
This is to the smugmug tech support guys.

Have you had any issues? my site worked on Monday and now is in a right mess. I have a friend that has a smugmug account and his is also in a bad way. I have not changed anything since monday and it looks fine via Firefox. Should I start to correct the errors or are the issues at your end and you are working on them.

www.lee-harper.com (in Micrososft explorer only)

thank
lee :scratch :dunno

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2006
    harpel1 wrote:
    This is to the smugmug tech support guys.

Have you had any issues? my site worked on Monday and now is in a right mess. I have a friend that has a smugmug account and his is also in a bad way. I have not changed anything since monday and it looks fine via Firefox. Should I start to correct the errors or are the issues at your end and you are working on them.

www.lee-harper.com (in Micrososft explorer only)

thank
    lee headscratch.gifne_nau.gif
    define "a right mess"? ear.gif I don't really see any problemsheadscratch.gif
  • harpel1harpel1 Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited November 9, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    define "a right mess"? ear.gif I don't really see any problemsheadscratch.gif

May be this is something with in my company and is not related to Smugmug at all. The friend that also has a smugmug account also works in my building. I will have a look at home tonight and see if this a local issue.

thanks Ivar.