FS - D200, D50, various lenses

Kamik636Kamik636 Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited December 6, 2006 in Nikon Land
So, with the recent canon rebates, and the 5D calling my name louder and louder, i've decided to make the jump to the "dark" side. I'm posting my current Nikon collection on here first before i throw it on ebay(i hope it doesn't come to that...). First off, i'm located in Canada, so that's where i'll be shipping from. Second, my ebay name is Kneuwirth17, just so there's some reference of who i am. Prices are in $US and may be negotiable. pics available on request.

SOLD Nikon D50 - Great Shape, approx. 11 months old, 5800 shutter actuations. comes with Box and all accessories, 18-55mm kit lens, extra battery and 1gb memory card. US model. $500 SOLD

Nikon D200 - Nearly mint, approx. 5 months old, 5000 shutter actuations. comes with box and all accessories, MB-200 battery grip and extra battery. Grey Market. $1450 Deal Pending

SOLD Nikon 300mm F2.8 AFS-I - Great shape, aside from a few nicks and scratches, minor brassing on tripod collar knob and strap eyelets. comes with CL-300 hard case, but missing the hood and front lens cover. one tiny spot on front element as well, barely noticable and no impact on image quality whatsoever. very sharp. $1400 SOLD

Nikon 180mm F2.8 non-d - Good shape, missing lens ID tag and has a very slight dent in the lens hood, still works fine though. optics are mint. $400

Nikon 85mm F1.8 non-d - Good shape, only problem seems to be with the rear focusing mechanism. every once and a while it seems to almost bind a bit when it's cycling through the focus range, ie. when it's hunting for focus. it still works fine though, focuses well and the optics are mint. $250

Nikon 50mm F1.4 non-d - Great shape, maybe a few scuffs, works great. $210

Nikon 80-200mm F2.8 - First version push-pull, has a small dent in the filter ring, still works great though. $400

SOLD Tokina 28-70mm F2.8 - great shape, comes with leather hard case. $150 SOLD

my email is kamikaze636-at-hotmail.com

Comments