very fast! congratulations.

jmpsmashjmpsmash Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
edited November 17, 2006 in SmugMug Support
uploading to and viewing smugmug has been very speedy this weekend.

hats off to the smugmug team for their effort in fixing the speed issue.

(see, we are not always a whiny bunch of customers... ;) )

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2006
    jmpsmash wrote:
    uploading to and viewing smugmug has been very speedy this weekend.

hats off to the smugmug team for their effort in fixing the speed issue.

(see, we are not always a whiny bunch of customers... ;) )
    Wireless, Primetime, and Onethumb are all working hard to try and make this a repeatable experience for every day, thanks for noticing! It is especially nice to see a Sunday night come and go, and uploading & browsing are fast.

I'll be sure that the SmugSorcerers see your post thumb.gif
  • kevin.coppalottikevin.coppalotti Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited November 17, 2006
    I had stopped using my Smugmug gallery and had only started to look over an old gallery after a customer request. The speed improvement has been dramatic, about double (2X) the previous snail pace. And that is on a slow 128K ISDN connection using windows XP and IE7. Congratulations Smugmug Team!
    Rupert Murdoch gave the Australian Government a blast this week about the parlous state of Broadband in Australia, its very slow and over priced. Rupert says we should on a speed of at least 20MB per second,- in my dreams!
    Andy wrote:
    Wireless, Primetime, and Onethumb are all working hard to try and make this a repeatable experience for every day, thanks for noticing! It is especially nice to see a Sunday night come and go, and uploading & browsing are fast.

I'll be sure that the SmugSorcerers see your post thumb.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2006
    I had stopped using my Smugmug gallery and had only started to look over an old gallery after a customer request. The speed improvement has been dramatic, about double (2X) the previous snail pace. And that is on a slow 128K ISDN connection using windows XP and IE7. Congratulations Smugmug Team!
    Rupert Murdoch gave the Australian Government a blast this week about the parlous state of Broadband in Australia, its very slow and over priced. Rupert says we should on a speed of at least 20MB per second,- in my dreams!
    Thanks for noticing, Kevin :D And stay tuned for more thumb.gif