This is me, me is this...

igophotoigophoto Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
edited November 15, 2006 in Holy Macro
So i needed an avatar for this forum, and since I am mainly on in the mornings I thought you guys would have to endure what I look like in the morning before coffee. If you think this is bad, you should smell my breath.

Love,

igo

me.jpg

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 13, 2006
    mornin' wave.gif

self-portraits are hard, I almost never get the focus on an eye unless I use a really big dof, which pretty much kills the feeling of a good portrait. nice work.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2006
    igophoto wrote:
    So i needed an avatar for this forum, and since I am mainly on in the mornings I thought you guys would have to endure what I look like in the morning before coffee. If you think this is bad, you should smell my breath.
    Love,
    igo

Your a good looking young fellow aren't you :D you have a gentle look about you.......... a very nice self portrait indeed clap.gif .... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2006
    cool...nicely done.... thumb.gif

I haven't been able to do a self portrait successfully yet!!!
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2006
    superb i loved iut great work it is really hard to get decent self portraits thumb.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery