Some Photos Don't Load

rickstrickst Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
edited November 13, 2006 in SmugMug Support

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2006
    rickst wrote:
    Hi Ric,

Can you give us gallery links please, I can see these photos just fine, for example:
    http://rickst.smugmug.com/gallery/1821760/1/91035337
  • rickstrickst Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Ric,

Can you give us gallery links please, I can see these photos just fine, for example:
    http://rickst.smugmug.com/gallery/1821760/1/91035337

How long did it take to load? I waited at least a full minute and got nothing. Others loaded very fast.
    edited November 13, 2006
    rickst wrote:
    How long did it take to load? I waited at least a full minute and got nothing. Others loaded very fast.

Here's the gallery http://rickst.smugmug.com/gallery/1790837
  • AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2006
    rickst wrote:

Thanks for the link. What viewing style are you using? In smugmug, the photos all came up in ~2 seconds for me, but all thumbs did take closer to ~12 seconds for all 77 thumbs to come up. I'm just at home with regular ole cable modem.

Are other galleries coming up slowly for you as well? Or just this one? ear.gif

-Anne
    edited November 13, 2006
    AnneMcBean wrote:
    Thanks for the link. What viewing style are you using? In smugmug, the photos all came up in ~2 seconds for me, but all thumbs did take closer to ~12 seconds for all 77 thumbs to come up. I'm just at home with regular ole cable modem.

Are other galleries coming up slowly for you as well? Or just this one? ear.gif

-Anne

I use filmstrip and it's only a few photos out of the 77 that are there that don't come up. In filmstrip mode, there are a couple that won't come up just to the left of the squirrel sitting on the tree braanch
    edited November 13, 2006
    rickst wrote:
    I use filmstrip and it's only a few photos out of the 77 that are there that don't come up. In filmstrip mode, there are a couple that won't come up just to the left of the squirrel sitting on the tree braanch

Thanks for the info. I viewed in filmstrip and had no problems. ne_nau.gif

What browser are you using? Have you tried clearing your cache/temporary internet files?

-Anne
    edited November 13, 2006
    AnneMcBean wrote:
    Thanks for the info. I viewed in filmstrip and had no problems. ne_nau.gif

What browser are you using? Have you tried clearing your cache/temporary internet files?

-Anne

Here I am using IE. I don't think this would explain why some load quickly and others don't. I will try at home tonight (I use FireFox there) and see if ir is any different.
    edited November 13, 2006
    rickst wrote:
    Here I am using IE. I don't think this would explain why some load quickly and others don't. I will try at home tonight (I use FireFox there) and see if ir is any different.

Sorry, I understood you to mean that some didn't load at all. Occasionally this problem comes up and it's usually fixed by deleting temporary internet files in IE 6 (tools > internet options > delete files).

If the photos are just slow coming up, I'm not sure what to tell you. They are still workin' fine for me. ne_nau.gif

-Anne