problems with smugmug?

rosselliotrosselliot Registered Users Posts: 702 Major grins
edited November 14, 2006 in SmugMug Support
people are saying they're having a hard time getting on my site and seeing their photos? what's up?

and not to mention, I've had other customers say that they were unable to buy any prints.

what gives?!

- RE
www.rossfrazier.com
www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
Canon EOS 5D w/ battery grip
Backup Canon EOS 30D | Canon 28 f/1.8 | Canon 24 f/1.4L Canon 50mm f/1.4 | Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DI Macro | Canon 70-200 F/2.8 L | Canon 580 EX II Flash and Canon 550 EX Flash
Apple MacBook Pro with dual 24" monitors
Domke F-802 bag and a Shootsac by Jessica Claire
Infiniti QX4

Comments

• BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited November 14, 2006
    rosselliot wrote:
    people are saying they're having a hard time getting on my site and seeing their photos? what's up?

and not to mention, I've had other customers say that they were unable to buy any prints.

what gives?!

- RE

Hi Ross,

I was able to go to your site just fine and place several photos from different galleries into the shopping cart without problems. What sort of problems do your customers say they are having?
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited November 14, 2006
    rosselliot wrote:

what gives?!

- RE
    I noticed one thing. You will want to fix the link to your Home button on your navbar.

http://www.rossfrazier.com/www.rosselliot.smugmug.com

Not sure if that is part of the problem, but it certainly does making navigating difficult.

Also, on some of the other links you are not using your domain name, but the smugmug link, i.e., http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/1597575. On that gallery, you have hide owner turned on. That removes all your customization, etc. Change that to no in your gallery settings (gallery tools - customize - security & privacy - hide owner - no.

You might want to go through and clean up your navbar links and see if that helps.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • rosselliotrosselliot Registered Users Posts: 702 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2006
    people said that they couldn't get on my site at all...very baffling, because I can get on at my house too....but they said they were having problems at both of their workplaces and their house!?

- RE
    www.rossfrazier.com
    www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
    Canon EOS 5D w/ battery grip
    Backup Canon EOS 30D | Canon 28 f/1.8 | Canon 24 f/1.4L Canon 50mm f/1.4 | Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DI Macro | Canon 70-200 F/2.8 L | Canon 580 EX II Flash and Canon 550 EX Flash
    Apple MacBook Pro with dual 24" monitors
    Domke F-802 bag and a Shootsac by Jessica Claire
    Infiniti QX4
  • RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2006
    ...and your "email me" links do not work either. You need to delete the space after "mailto:".
  • mkress65mkress65 Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2006
    rosselliot wrote:
    people said that they couldn't get on my site at all...very baffling, because I can get on at my house too....but they said they were having problems at both of their workplaces and their house!?

- RE

By any chance are they trying to go to www.rosselliot.com instead of www.rossfrazier.com or instead of rosselliot.smugmug.com?