Can't see PhotoRank thumbs

mikelandwehrmikelandwehr Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited November 15, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hi,

I just built a SmugMug web site, and love it! However, the red/green thumbs don't show up on my desktop when I run the mouse pointer over photos. The thumbs appear as they should when I look at those same photos on my laptop. So I think the problem must be with the way my desktop mouse/pointer is set up. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2006
    Hi,

I just built a SmugMug web site, and love it! However, the red/green thumbs don't show up on my desktop when I run the mouse pointer over photos. The thumbs appear as they should when I look at those same photos on my laptop. So I think the problem must be with the way my desktop mouse/pointer is set up. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks
    Hi Mike and welcome to dgrin wave.gif

I'm going to take a guess here, and say you are using IE7? The thumbs are not working in IE7 yet, but will do soon!
  • mikelandwehrmikelandwehr Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited November 15, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    Hi Mike and welcome to dgrin wave.gif

I'm going to take a guess here, and say you are using IE7? The thumbs are not working in IE7 yet, but will do soon!

Thanks! I am using IE7 on the desktop where I was having the problem. I'll stand by, hoping for a fix soon!