Themes in Categories

DnaDna Registered Users Posts: 435 Major grins
edited November 16, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Is there a way to change the theme for a category ?

I have a wedding category that has the default theme for the site as it's background (based on Black and White), but when you get into the albums I have it set to the wedding theme.
Is it possible to set the background of the wedding category to the wedding theme ?

Thanks

Andrew

http://dna.smugmug.com/

Comments

• javier.rinaldijavier.rinaldi Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2006
    Dna wrote:
    Is there a way to change the theme for a category ?

I have a wedding category that has the default theme for the site as it's background (based on Black and White), but when you get into the albums I have it set to the wedding theme.
    Is it possible to set the background of the wedding category to the wedding theme ?

Thanks

Andrew

http://dna.smugmug.com/

I put this in as a feature request a few months back,
    for the time being you can copy your wedding theme to the main css and initial it with the category class .Category_weddings ...
    Jav

Creator of: SmugManager

"There's no dark side or the moon, really. Matter of fact it's all dark..."
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2006
    I put this in as a feature request a few months back,
    for the time being you can copy your wedding theme to the main css and initial it with the category class .Category_weddings ...
    You can already set a theme for category and subcategory pages, you will just need to do it one at a time.
  • DnaDna Registered Users Posts: 435 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    You can already set a theme for category and subcategory pages, you will just need to do it one at a time.
    Ahhh that would be the one. I'd forgotten about that ...

Thanks Ivar !!

Andrew