FT: Tokina 12-24 Nikon Mount to trade

LittleLewLittleLew Registered Users Posts: 368 Major grins
edited November 16, 2006 in Nikon Land
I have Tokina 12-24 Nikon Mount that I want to trade for an equivalent level 90 mm macro such as 90mm Tamron Macro Di lens for Digital Nikon. The Tokina is in mint condition; I've taken about 15 shots with it since I got it in July. The lens just doesn't seem to fit my shooting styles and I have an urgent need for a good macro for some product work I am doing.

If you will to buy a Tamron and have it shipped to me, I will send you the Tokina 12-24. The Tamron's are available for about 375 + shipping. (about $125 less than the Tokina).

Altho I don't post much here, I am a habituee on other well-known sites and would be happy to provide references, use an intermediary or any process you wish to insure we both get our lenses happily. I am trying to avoid several sets of eBay and Paypal fees. If you are in DC area, I would be happy to meet face to face and switch lenses.

Lew
:barb
New pictures at LewLortonphoto.com

Comments

• zoom2zoomzoom2zoom Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2006
    Hi,

please check your email, i am located in DC area... thanks
  • LittleLewLittleLew Registered Users Posts: 368 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2006
    zoom2zoom wrote:
    Hi,

please check your email, i am located in DC area... thanks

You have your account set to not receive emails.

Can't meet tomorrow - out of town.

Would prefer you buy the 90 mm macro 90mm Tamron Macro Di lens for Digital Nikon and we can swap lenses. Since that is available for 375 + shipping you will be coming out ahead.
    New pictures at LewLortonphoto.com
  • zoom2zoomzoom2zoom Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2006
    ok, please check your email that i have included my email address..