Infinity

DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
edited November 19, 2006 in Holy Macro
I was bored last night, and not feeling particularly creative, so I produced what I consider a pretty low effort entry for my daily photo gallery project. As you can see, I didn't even really bother leaving my office. But this morning I was surprised to find all sorts of comments from my faithful viewers, apparently I did alright. So I thought I'd share my infinity shot with y'all:

(thanks fans :D)

110862513-L.jpg

at least one person was impressed with "how" I did it. I don't want to ruin it, but it was pretty easy (and in my opinion, I didn't do a particularly good job). :evil
Erik
moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

Comments

• SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2006
    Heh, well Erik..
    The first thing you did right was used a Mac! I think it's a great shot....how'd ya do it?
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2006
    clap.gif nice one doc
    Beleive it or not one of my cusion always say me that he loves creative mind of doc it ! he is deeply impressed by your Avatar eek7.gifrofl
    yeah thats true
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 17, 2006
    thanks awais, my avatar is definitely deep! lol3.gif
    Erik

• Duckys54Duckys54 Registered Users Posts: 273 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2006
    Wonderwul shot. I have one patrially similar to it, but instead of looking at myself we're sitting next to each other. If you could, you should try and clean up the left edge of the copmuter screen.
    I am Trevor and I have upgraded:
    Canon 40D
    Canon EF-S 17-85 IS

http://www.flickr.com/trevaftw
    edited November 17, 2006
    Duckys54 wrote:
    If you could, you should try and clean up the left edge of the copmuter screen.
    Someone finally noticed lol3.gif total time spent on this ~ 3.5 minutes.
    Erik

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2006
    DoctorIt wrote:
    I was bored last night, and not feeling particularly creative, so I produced what I consider a pretty low effort entry for my daily photo gallery project. As you can see, I didn't even really bother leaving my office. But this morning I was surprised to find all sorts of comments from my faithful viewers, apparently I did alright. So I thought I'd share my infinity shot with y'all:

(thanks fans :D)

at least one person was impressed with "how" I did it. I don't want to ruin it, but it was pretty easy (and in my opinion, I didn't do a particularly good job). naughty.gif

Hey Doc... I really like it....... isn't it just amazing the talent that comes out when one is Bored :D

That's pretty darn clever thumb.gif ....... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
    edited November 19, 2006
    thanks Skip thumb.gif
    Erik

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited November 19, 2006
    Very cool.