edited November 21, 2006 in People
Oh, it was autumn time...
4285.jpg
4283.jpg
4281.jpg
4282.jpg
4284.jpg
Your thoughts about photos...
Olga is very clever, she knows 4 languages (though very young) and study at the university.
We are friends since these september times...
Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2006
    The first is beautiful.

(as usual) clap.gif
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2006
    Hmmm, sorry you have to work with such ugly ladies! :D

Seriously, here are my comments:

#1 - I think it might have a slight cast to it. I sort of thought it when I saw it at first, but when I compared it to the third image, you can definitely see some green? Blue? I think green, but I may be wrong. Otherwise, very nice. Could be cropped slightly from the bottom, if you desired.

#2 - Love it! Dark and moody! I'd PS out that piece of paper on the right at the base of the wall, but otherwise.... Great!

#3 - I love that she has a slight smile in this! The red shirt and the small light triangle between her hair and should distract me ever so slightly. Gorgeous shot!

#4 - Can you try this in monotone? Her red shirt and her necklace are very distracting, but I do like the crop. I love how her hair is over her face slightly and she looks a little moody or mad. Nice!

#5 - I just love this one! It's straight, which is great. Too many shots I've seen similar to this are slightly crooked and very distracting. Wonderful lighting and great comp. Probably my fave of the bunch.

Wonderful series! She has amazing eyes... You capture them well.
  • PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2006
    Hi, Yuri
    This is a nice set of photos!
    I like #3 the best.

Take Care,
    Charles Cassidy,
    http://www.modellocate.com/action/goto/uid=4447
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com
  • illuminati919illuminati919 Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2006
    Numbers 1 and 4 = Money Shot $$$$$$$
    ~~~www.markoknezevic.com~~~

Setup: One camera, one lens, and one roll of film.
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2006
    Yuri... totally amazing! Great work (as always)!!! clap.gif
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2006

#1 - I think it might have a slight cast to it. I sort of thought it when I saw it at first, but when I compared it to the third image, you can definitely see some green? Blue? I think green, but I may be wrong. Otherwise, very nice. Could be cropped slightly from the bottom, if you desired.

#2 - Love it! Dark and moody! I'd PS out that piece of paper on the right at the base of the wall, but otherwise.... Great!

#3 - I love that she has a slight smile in this! The red shirt and the small light triangle between her hair and should distract me ever so slightly. Gorgeous shot!

#4 - Can you try this in monotone? Her red shirt and her necklace are very distracting, but I do like the crop. I love how her hair is over her face slightly and she looks a little moody or mad. Nice!

#5 - I just love this one! It's straight, which is great. Too many shots I've seen similar to this are slightly crooked and very distracting. Wonderful lighting and great comp. Probably my fave of the bunch.

Wonderful series! She has amazing eyes... You capture them well.

Andi!
    As always, your critique is very helpful, and hits the mark!
    Many, many thanks to you!
    Yuri
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2006
    bowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifbowOh GREAT MASTER OF THE YOUNG GIRL PORTRAIT....VERY FANTASTIC SERIESwings.gifbarbwings.gifbarbwings.gifbowbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifbow

2 & 3 are my favs.....but I actually like them all
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website