Options

Why not make all photos available for print?

lifesdisciplelifesdisciple Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
edited November 20, 2006 in Mind Your Own Business
Andy, just curious as to why you chose to only offer some of your photos as prints and not all from your galleries when all of it is print worthy? i don't feel all my work is worthy of print, IMO but should I leave it up to the person veiwing my work to decide? I'm having a hard time with this, since I am my worst critic

Michael - Life's Disciple

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi

www.lifesdisciple.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2006
    Andy, just curious as to why you chose to only offer some of your photos as prints and not all from your galleries when all of it is print worthy? i don't feel all my work is worthy of print, IMO but should I leave it up to the person veiwing my work to decide? I'm having a hard time with this, since I am my worst critic
    I have releases for some things, some I do not. I rotate things for sale. I also sell photos and license photos in all sorts of different ways, not all of which is via SmugMug. So many photos, have different licensing on them.
  • Options
    lifesdisciplelifesdisciple Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    I have releases for some things, some I do not. I rotate things for sale. I also sell photos and license photos in all sorts of different ways, not all of which is via SmugMug. So many photos, have different licensing on them.

I see. Makes perfect sense. I also happened to notice that some of your prints have nice borders with titles and signatures. Does this seem to help? Never tried selling prints online before and just kinda want to know if there are any ways that are better or not so good.

Michael - Life's Disciple

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi

www.lifesdisciple.com