My first entry in months!

PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
edited November 28, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hello!

I havn't entered a challenge in months but I really like silouttes so I thought I would give it a shot. I already put one in but it was pretty bland and I wanted to know what everyone thought of this one. There have been some excellent photo's in the challenges!

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2006
    Great ..i love it. thumb.gif
  • kmhkmh Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited November 24, 2006
    Really nice shot -- I like it, too. -Kate
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2006
    this is wonderful go for it
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2006
    Meant to comment earlier. I really like this shot. Action, drama, silhouette - it has it all. I would be tempted to crop it to the vertical (or at least try it that way) provided I could keep the dramatic tension of the climber's position. Good luck.

Virginia

Email
  • PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2006
    Thanks everyone for the comments! :)
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2006
    Congrats on making the finals I like the picture more and more the more I look at it. Neat subject. Beautiful sky. The Wall Street Journal has a story today about how the Cuban government is discouraging rock climbing, a sport that apparently was introduced to Cuba by Americans.

Virginia

Email
  • PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2006
    Thanks flyinggina , ya cuba seems to have an issue with climbers although with their beautiful limestone cliffs they could get some money of tourists by exploiting it! I'm surprised their not going that route.