Nanou Tribute Afx237 V7

B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
edited December 2, 2006 in Holy Macro
Inspired by AT on Nanou. C&C Welcome. Thanks for watching :D

Nanou_Tr__No_2_Hal_Hal__by_Zeoneth compressed.jpg

Byron M.
"... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth

Comments

• B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2006
    "... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2006
    B:// wrote:
    Inspired by AT on Nanou. C&C Welcome. Thanks for watching :D Byron M.

Forgive me Bryon but I have no clue what either photo is ne_nau.gif all I can make out is a bolt ......what is it ??? ....... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2006
    Nice photos i liked them
    But i also dont have clue what is that ?
    Is 1st one musical instrument ?
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
    edited November 27, 2006
    Nanou is a song by Aphex Twin, and I used it as my inspiration on the moment.
    They are a lot of rusted metal parts (car parts, bike parts, etc...) arranged in a table to do some "bodegon" pictures. I was shooting with a 1D MarkII on the first ones, with a Manfrotto tripod, but then I decided to take some personal pictures for myself with my 20D :cry hahaha, and I took this ones having that song in mind :D. No, they're not musical instruments, it's just rusted metal in random order (that would define better the situation).
    Thanks for reading, I really like this because they both describe two different feelings associated to that song, personal values.
    Machination of a rusted mind and nonaudible solitude, in order.

Thanks for reading and watching :D

P.S. The 1D MarkII I was using was not mine :'(
    Byron M.
  • dbaker1221dbaker1221 Registered Users Posts: 4,482 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2006
    they are very interesting shotsthumb.gif
    **If I keep shooting, I'm bound to hit something**
    Dave
    edited December 2, 2006
    TOILMTTLO V.C.2
    This one was the uncroppable image, I finally came up with this frame. Though, I don't like it that much headscratch.gif this is supposed to be the final photo for the "bodegon". C&C Welcome.

TOILMTTLO_V_C_2_by_Zeoneth.jpg

Byron M.