Options

So Humungus trolls...

fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
edited December 31, 2004 in The Big Picture
"don't they have any outside where you are?"

ho ho ho. yes. and guess what - it's still raining. what is this? 35 straight days of rain? grrr. i'm getting grumpy. sure, it's not like being a frozen doc or lynnma with all that white stuff around, but this is california...it's supposed to be nice.

a quick look outside. yup...still raining on the deck.

13437812-L.jpg

the boy is getting picked up to go to a museum in a few mins and momma's at school with the girl, so i think i may just pack up the 4runner and go get some photos of wet people and things. would that make you happy, hummy? hmmm? :flip yeah, yer probably sleeping now, aintcha? don't let that stop you...go shoot something! :rofl
"Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson

Comments

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2004
    fish wrote:
    "don't they have any outside where you are?"

ho ho ho. yes. and guess what - it's still raining. what is this? 35 straight days of rain? grrr. i'm getting grumpy. sure, it's not like being a frozen doc or lynnma with all that white stuff around, but this is california...it's supposed to be nice.

a quick look outside. yup...still raining on the deck.

the boy is getting picked up to go to a museum in a few mins and momma's at school with the girl, so i think i may just pack up the 4runner and go get some photos of wet people and things. would that make you happy, hummy? hmmm? FLIPA.gif yeah, yer probably sleeping now, aintcha? don't let that stop you...go shoot something! rolleyes1.gif
    6.39 am & the sunlight is slicing through the lounge room curtains like a childs magnifying glass. Got up at 4am when the 1st light started to break & went for a run... nice to get out in the mornings cool. Little traffic this time of year anyway. We are getting a very very cool summer atm...day temps seem to be stuck on 28c (82f) & nights sit in the low 70's. Very odd indeed.

Do you believe in kama mate ?
  • Options
    edited December 30, 2004
    What is really troubling me is what do i do for the 3 day week-end coming up ?

Go to the beach & steal children ...

2143070-M.jpg

Or go & try to shoot this ....
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2004
    Where was THAT???
    Humungus wrote:
    Or go & try to shoot this ....
    Awesome place!! Is it here in CA??
    Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    edited December 31, 2004
    Nikolai wrote:
    Awesome place!! Is it here in CA??
    Cheers!1drink.gif
    Dear o dear Nikolai.....close but no cigar... 16 hours from you by 747.
  • Options
    NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2004
    Wow! The cave and waterfull is beautiful!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • Options
    edited December 31, 2004
    Nir wrote:
    Wow! The cave and waterfull is beautiful!
    Yep...going there tomorrow.Going to be a tough one i think.