Options

Photoshop CS2 tool issues. HELP please

2»

Comments

• Options
    Osprey WhispererOsprey Whisperer Registered Users Posts: 3,803 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2007
    Bill wrote:
    I have been looking for the answer to the same problem for a couple of months....and yes...I have a Wacom tablet...on which I use a Wacom mouse. I fired up Photoshop CS2 and what do you know...my tools work...if I don't use the mouse. What good is the graphics tablet if you can't use it with photoshop?

Thanks for the help and posting to this forum...which I joined now just to send this message of thanks.

This just may be a little better than Boise State beating Oklahoma yesterday....well...maybe not...but it really helps.

Bill

Welcome to Dgrin, Bill. Glad this helped. It was frusterating for sure. Hope you stick around and post some photos. I don't think you can't use the mouse..but leaving the mouse on the tablet while using other directional devices seems to be a problem. Using the mouse in and of itself didn't seem to be a problem ? ne_nau.gif I got the tablet for the pen. Don't really like hte mouse on that small tablet anyway.
    Mike McCarthy

"Osprey Whisperer"

OspreyWhisperer.com
  • Options
    GraphyFotozGraphyFotoz Registered Users Posts: 2,267 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2007
    Not aliens......Adobe Gremlin's....pesky lil fellers! lol3.gif
    Canon 60D | Nikon Cooloix P7700
    Manfrotto Mono | Bag- LowePro Slingshot 100AW

http://www.graphyfotoz.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2007
    Glad you figured it out. For the others that were talking about reseting the preferences, on startup you hold Ctrl Alt Shift (not sure the mac equivalent), and it will ask if you want the preferences reset. Click yes. It does the trick.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me