>>> DGrin Challenge 79: WAITING *No PShop <<<

DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
edited December 11, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hi Everyone,
Dgrin challenge 79 is here. It will run from Monday November 27th at 12:00:01 a.m. NYC time, through Monday, December 11th at Noon NYC time. The guest judge for the challenge will be the winner of challenge 78 (Silhouettes), as determined by the voters.

As always, please take some time to comment and critique so all participants will get the most out of the Challenge. Please comment as often as you can.

The theme for Challenge 79 is: Waiting

It's holiday time, and that means plenty of waiting. The bad kind: shopping, traffic, backorders... But also the good kind: upcoming travels, anticipation... you think it up and shoot it, I'll be the judge. :D I have however decided to throw in a twist this time. It's been a while since we had a NO PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGE! So, thanks to the suggestion of one of our newest members in the challenge suggestions thread, I'd like you to work harder at the time of shoot. This is also a good leveling stick for those new members clawing at our big prize, who probably don't have access to photoshop.

The "No Photoshop Rule" means:
Only basic editing is allowed. this includes minor adjustments in color, contrast, exposure, sharpness, orientation. black and white conversion is allowed (including toning for same). Minor minor cropping (less than 10% of image size). That's it - no cloning, filters, special effects, etc.

Good luck to you all and, as usual, Dgrin Photo Challenge rules apply. Please read them here and remember that shots must be fresh, as in, shot during the challenge period. Don't forget to include the date shot or a link to your smugmug exif info.

~DoctorIt

***Challenge WAITING will close to entries on Monday, December 11th at 12 Noon NYC time***

Please note that entries received after the challenge period ends are ineligible and will be deleted without notice.
Erik
moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

Comments

This discussion has been closed.