Fractions Of Triviality

elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
edited November 29, 2006 in People
"Elliot was empathically playing with his favorite car. Suddenly Liam, who never use to play with this particular car - got this irresistable impuls to take it away from Elliot, just because Elliot was having fun with it. Elliot got crazy and responded in wrath and with an astonishing force and precision he smacked Liams forehead with a toy tractor. Liam rushed to seek comfort from mom. Elliot triumphed, but it did last more than a few second - just til he realised that Liam still possesed his favorite car, and in the same split second he tripped and fell on another toy. He burst out in tears and joined Liam, seeking comfort from mom....."

This was just a fraction of a afternoon in my family life - and there was nothing in particular going on.

113563330-O.jpg

Here is the pics separately: #01, #02, #03

I pushed the ISO to 3200 on purpose to get much grain. I was going for that "rough" look.

Comments

• SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2006
    Mom looks like she has her hands full. Love the shots.
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2006
    Could have been shots from my own live with little girls instead of boys! Perfect captures. Love the grain. Wonderful conversions and one of the best "storyboards" I've seen.... awesome!
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2006
    Love the pics and the story made me laugh! One most moms and dads can relate to, that's for sure. I imagine Elliot was also distressed that Liam (who started the whole scenario) managed to get Mom's comforting first! Ah! Sibling rivalry at it's finest! :D
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2006
    Thank you! It's a pitty there was no one there to snap a pic when I cram myself in between the boys! mwink.gif

Matty
    Seneca wrote:
    Mom looks like she has her hands full. Love the shots.
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2006
    Matty,
    I have always admired your ability to tell the story and create a great piece of art - both at the same time and often out of the thin air! thumb.gifclap.gifiloveyou.gifbowdown.gif:D
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
    edited November 29, 2006
    Thank you! thumb.gif They keep us busy, don't they! You just gotta love'em!

Matty
    Could have been shots from my own live with little girls instead of boys! Perfect captures. Love the grain. Wonderful conversions and one of the best "storyboards" I've seen.... awesome!
    edited November 29, 2006
    Thanx! Yes, hehe, he didn't spell it out, but I guess it annoyed him quite a bit! :D

Matty
    saurora wrote:
    Love the pics and the story made me laugh! One most moms and dads can relate to, that's for sure. I imagine Elliot was also distressed that Liam (who started the whole scenario) managed to get Mom's comforting first! Ah! Sibling rivalry at it's finest! :D
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2006
    Funny how mum is quietly minding her own business & within seconds she is enveloped in assisting world peace thumb.gif
    edited November 29, 2006
    Thank you, Nikolai! You know, it happens interesting things around us all the time, you just gotta look/project it from a another angel. (Haha!, I just had to try to sound smart and pretentious!) :Dmwink.gifrolleyes1.gif

Regards / Matty
    Nikolai wrote:
    I have always admired your ability to tell the story and create a great piece of art - both at the same time and often out of the thin air! thumb.gifclap.gifiloveyou.gifbowdown.gif:D