Options

Smugmug Explorer SSL DLLS

dilbertdilbert Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
Anyone know where I can get the ssl_dlls for smugmug exploerer, I am excited to try it and over the past few days haven't been able to download it, now that the link for exploerer is good the link for the ssl dlls is bad?

Comments

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2004
    My sincere apologies
    dilbert wrote:
    Anyone know where I can get the ssl_dlls for smugmug exploerer, I am excited to try it and over the past few days haven't been able to download it, now that the link for exploerer is good the link for the ssl dlls is bad?
    I didn't expect them all to go sour so soon:-(
    here's the new link:
    http://www.smugmugexplorer.com/download/ssl_dlls.zip
    Happy New Year!
    Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2004
    Btw
    I know, the original SE thread is kinda long and scary, but the thing is - I'm subscribed to it. I would react much sooner if you posted your question there.
    Another - and maybe less scary:-) - way would be to post a comment on the blog, which is also in my signature in all my posts here.
    Both approaches would gurantee almost instant delivery, and, unless I'm sleeping or for some other reason away from my home/work computers, almost instant reaction.
    Once again, sorry for missing link. It was all part of the initial setup chaos - finding/changing servers, trying to keep up with the plans, etc.
    Now, with the officially purchased hosting, nice registered domain name, etc. it should never happen again (I hope:-)

Happy New Year!
    Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"