Peppers

mgd_harveymgd_harvey Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
edited November 30, 2006 in Holy Macro
Hi there.

It's been a while since I was last on here. :(:

thought I'd share a picture with you all - help me try to get back into it all :D. Taken last weekend having been inspired by other pictures online and in a photo mag some time ago.

Orange_Pepper.jpg

C+C welcome
Mark
--
So much has changed in our photo-world, and yet basically nothing's changed - It's still the pictures that really matter. David Noton

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2006
    mgd_harvey wrote:
    Hi there.

It's been a while since I was last on here. :(:

thought I'd share a picture with you all - help me try to get back into it all :D. Taken last weekend having been inspired by other pictures online and in a photo mag some time ago.
    C+C welcome

Hi ya Mark........ okay your inspiring me :D I haven't tried shooting fruit or vegetables yet.

Well nice to see you back, and hopefully you'll post more :D
    Thanks for sharing...... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • mgd_harveymgd_harvey Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited November 29, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    Hi ya Mark........ okay your inspiring me :D I haven't tried shooting fruit or vegetables yet.

Well nice to see you back, and hopefully you'll post more :D
    Thanks for sharing...... Skippy (Australia)
    Thanks for the welcome (back mwink.gif)

This shot was fun. It's been a while since I went to the trouble of setting up a specific shot at home - mostly been landscape/event/family stuff but I got a DSLR at the end of August and my creative instincts have started to kick in again. Plus taking part in some online challenges on another forum. I don't get as much time as I'd like due to family commitments but I'm fairly sure most people find that :D
    Mark
    --
    So much has changed in our photo-world, and yet basically nothing's changed - It's still the pictures that really matter. David Noton
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2006
    Very nice colors on them ! iloveyou.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • mgd_harveymgd_harvey Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited November 30, 2006
    Thank you Awais :D
    Mark
    --