Can't use it but...

mushymushy Registered Users Posts: 643 Major grins
edited November 30, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
This is one of my favourite shots and fits the challenge perfectly, just a shame its about 3 years old!:scratch

14785428-L.jpg
May I take your picture?

Comments

• Manfr3dManfr3d Registered Users Posts: 2,008 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2006
    Hmm not bad, but I miss a feature
    that jumps in my face and tells
    me what they are waiting for.

It looks like its in an airport,
    but the hint what they're
    waiting for is not strong
    enough because its not
    visible in the picture itself.

Good shot nevertheless! thumb.gif
    “To consult the rules of composition before making a picture is a little like consulting the law of gravitation before going for a walk.”
    ― Edward Weston
  • ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2006
    Houston?
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
  • Jeff GeoghanJeff Geoghan Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2006
    mushy wrote:
    This is one of my favourite shots and fits the challenge perfectly, just a shame its about 3 years old!headscratch.gif

My thought is that it needs to have something like, say, a table of arrivals/departures in the background or perhaps a plane sitting in the background - something to give the waiting some tension.

I like the people walking by, creates a sense that those waiting are missing out on something.

Nice!
    Jeff Geoghan Photography
    Interiors, Exteriors & Landscape
    Lancaster, Pennsylvania
    www.jeffgphoto.net
  • mushymushy Registered Users Posts: 643 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2006
    Its Singapore airport, with about 5 hours between flights. We'd done the travelators from one end of the airport to the other and were just bored and wanting to get on our way!
    Cheers for the comments, I'll be doing lots of flying in Feb so will keep the composition comments in mindthumb.gif
    May I take your picture?