Santa Baby

tleetlee Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
edited December 1, 2006 in People
This is my first post in this forum. I generaly stick to nature and macro shots. However, I took this of a friend's baby, and it turned out so well, I just wanted to share.

113689438-L.jpg

T :D

www.studioTphotos.com

"Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons."
----Ruth Ann Schubacker

Comments

• ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2006
    Very sweet! I love how his blue eyes just pop and his smile and expression are perfect. Nicely done!

Elaine
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • fcorin13fcorin13 Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2006
    I am not usually a big fan of a white vignette, but wow! This really works here! I also love that the baby's blue eyes really pop! It balances out the hat- which otherwise could have been distracting, but isn't!). Great job!
  • tleetlee Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2006
    Thank you for the comments.

www.studioTphotos.com

----Ruth Ann Schubacker
  • BoomerangNetwork.comBoomerangNetwork.com Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited November 30, 2006
    Nice shot! Love the expression on the baby. One concern is the wood (steps) in the foreground may be a little distractive.
    Andrew Osterberg

Moving Beyond Photography

VirtualPhotographyStudio.com
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2006
    Looks like you're on your way to more portrait shots. Beautiful absolutely stunning. Great job.thumb.gif
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2006
    Very nice shot, great smile! Are his eyes really that color? They have a very purplish tint (could be my monitor, though).
    Chris
  • tleetlee Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2006
    His eyes are really very blue. However, they were very dark in the original image. I did enhance them, and I think I did a little bit too much--I have toned them down since posting this image. I also agree that the wood (he's in a wooden wagon), could be distracting. Thanks again to everyone who has commented. If time allows, I might post a revised version of this image, and maybe another (different "pose") image of the same baby.

www.studioTphotos.com

----Ruth Ann Schubacker