Made the Tasmanian Paper

TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
edited November 30, 2006 in Holy Macro
I was asked earlier in the week for some shots of past race meetings to advertise the closeness of two participants leading into the final round of the Tasmanian Super series. They mentioned that they were not sure if the photos would be used but just in case. Well I bought the paper this morning and on the third page of the sports section there they were.

113818617-M.jpg
Cheers
David Clifford

Comments

• KennyKenny Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2006
    Great work David... it must feel good to have something in print! :D Did they give you any acknowledgement in the article? Hopefully, if they did, it will drive (pun intended) other people to your site where they can buy some great photos!

Cheers,
    Ken
    TassieD wrote:
    I was asked earlier in the week for some shots of past race meetings to advertise the closeness of two participants leading into the final round of the Tasmanian Super series. They mentioned that they were not sure if the photos would be used but just in case. Well I bought the paper this morning and on the third page of the sports section there they were.
  • TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2006
    Kenny wrote:
    Great work David... it must feel good to have something in print! :D Did they give you any acknowledgement in the article? Hopefully, if they did, it will drive (pun intended) other people to your site where they can buy some great photos!

Cheers,
    Ken

Thanks Ken,

This is one publication I have been working hard to get into. It feels brilliant each time I can get something printed. They didn't put credit on the photos but after and email have appologised and said they will rectify the oversight. So I am happy for now.
    Cheers
    David Clifford
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2006
    TassieD wrote:

Whooooooohoooo!!! clap.gif :ivar way to go!!
    Excellent news my friend, how happy are you hey ?? rolleyes1.gif
    That News Paper is about to get handed down from generation to generation for use :D Congratulations ...... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2006
    mwink.gifclap.gifwink
    Thats Great ! Congrats
    Looks like God is happy with dgrinners these days :D
    iloveyou.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • §imone§imone Registered Users Posts: 105 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2006
    groupwave-1.gif
    Good things come to those who wait & perseverance also pays off. Also good to hear they have appologised & will correct the oversight of not crediting you for the images.

Am pleased for you Dave.
    Simone

Canon 350D
    Canon EFS 18-55mm kit lens
    Canon 75-300mm

Fuji FinePix S9500 9 Megapixels

Simone's Expressions - Yarn Over Hook

Sometimes we dont do things we want to do so that others will not know we want to do them. - Ivy Walker - The Village

• TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2006
    Thanks Skippy, Awis and Simone,

Now to get to work on the next publication rolleyes1.gif
    Cheers
    David Clifford