Both shot with 20D + 70-200 L IS USM + 1.4 Multiplier + CPF
Your comments please.
Thank you.
114091756-M.jpg114091974-M.jpg
All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook

Comments

• kmhkmh Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited December 1, 2006
    I like #1 the best, the second one looks too busy and takes the focus away from the fisherman and waiting. I wonder if you could get in closer, or from a different angle, to make the photo a little more interesting and convey "waiting" better. (Like a fisherman kicking back having a beer or something -- I don't know!). I do like the picture...just trying to be helpful and see if you could make it better! -Kate
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2006
    Thank you Kate.
    i'll try tomorrow.
    thumb.gif
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2006
    Antonio....
    I really like the 1st shot with one exception....I can't really see a fishing line...I guess he is fishing without the use of a pole (rod) and just using a heavy cord? I would like to see more that implies fishing...but that is just my 'umble opinon and i hope I wasn't too strong.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

edited December 4, 2006
    Art Scott wrote:
    Antonio....
    I really like the 1st shot with one exception....I can't really see a fishing line...I guess he is fishing without the use of a pole (rod) and just using a heavy cord? I would like to see more that implies fishing...but that is just my '
    umble
    opinon
    and i hope I wasn't too strong.

Arthur,
    You have not been strong at all. I have been strong. :D
    You are right because he is not fishing with pole by using a light cord and we can't see it.

I'll try something different.
    Thank you. You did very well criticizing the picture.
    thumb.gif
  • nalvareznalvarez Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2006
    #1 for me as well. The second shot has too much going to to really focus on the guy actually waiting. good work!
    edited December 4, 2006
    nalvarez wrote:
    #1 for me as well. The second shot has too much going to to really focus on the guy actually waiting. good work!

Thank you for the comment Alvarez.
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2006
    Antonio
    These aren't the ones...I know you'll find the right one....too much movement in both photos...1st one has lots of water movement (waves) distracting from the feel of waiting. The fisherman is leaning.....if you did not fish would you know that he is waiting or just looking at the water? 2nd one has a boat in motion...not waiting but going somewhere.
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
    edited December 5, 2006
    Swartzy wrote:
    These aren't the ones...I know you'll find the right one....too much movement in both photos...1st one has lots of water movement (waves) distracting from the feel of waiting. The fisherman is leaning.....if you did not fish would you know that he is waiting or just looking at the water? 2nd one has a boat in motion...not waiting but going somewhere.

Thank you Swartzy.
    You are right and I can see it now that that you pointed for me.
    Well said.
    :Dthumb.gif