Chrysanthemium flower show (few photos)

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited December 5, 2006 in Holy Macro
In events like these i visit there daily and try to shoot every flower but unfortunatly i went on 1st day sun was nearly gone. It is held in big open space and very cold breeze was blowing and i fell ill :rolleyesand was unable to attend 2nd day.3rd day it was raining whole day and still raining :clapi thought i will do some serious stuff in last 2 days but..
:rolleyes
114505793-L.jpg

114508487-L.jpg

114508894-L.jpg

114510519-L.jpg

114510653-L.jpg

114511382-L.jpg

114511765-L.jpg

114512373-L.jpg

114513306-L.jpg

A friend of mine who was shooting with oly basic camera and was unable to go closer then my H :winkhe came to me and asked for advice i said him to take blur photos he is so excited he is nothing doing anything else :rolleyes here is my try different colors of flowers

114513499-L.jpg

Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 3, 2006
    In events like these i visit there daily and try to shoot every flower but unfortunatly i went on 1st day sun was nearly gone. It is held in big open space and very cold breeze was blowing and i fell ill rolleyes1.gifand was unable to attend 2nd day.3rd day it was raining whole day and still raining clap.gifi thought i will do some serious stuff in last 2 days but..
    rolleyes1.gif
    A friend of mine who was shooting with oly basic camera and was unable to go closer then my H mwink.gifhe came to me and asked for advice i said him to take blur photos he is so excited he is nothing doing anything else rolleyes1.gif here is my try different colors of flowers
    Nice Series Awais, I like these flowers but I don't like the smell of them, for such a pretty flower it is sad they don't smell nice ne_nau.gif

They come in such an assortment of colours, very nice work Awais clap.gif
    ...... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited December 3, 2006
    Blurs are fun
    A flower show outdoors? Well, some of the time the light will be better than indoors. I'm sorry you got ill. Hope you are better now.

You got some nice photos, it was worth going to!
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2006
    Thanks Skippy and Dee i am glad you loved them
    Yes Dee outdoors flower arrangements compititions are indoor which i missed on 2nd day rolleyes1.gif indoor means inside tents :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2006
    Awais,

Nice. Kinda like 1 & 4 the most.
    David
  • CharlaCharla Registered Users Posts: 238 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2006
    These are very nice Awais, lovely colors. I like the first one the best but I have to agree with Skippy, these are not the prettiest smelling flowers :D

Nice work!
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2006
    Nice shots Awais
    Wonderful colors and I like the comps too! Heh, the blurred shot is a little OOF???...just a little but colorful. Can't wait for Spring now.
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2006
    Thanks David Charla and Swartzy iloveyou.gif
    i blured it with manual focus

My Gallery