Options

FS: Crumpler Shrinkle! Foto/Laptop Backpack

mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
edited December 14, 2006 in The Kitchen Sink
I was wondering, is anyone here is interested in a Crumpler Shrinkle backpack? Its a great backpack, but if you're reading this you probably already know that hah.

Its very similar to the photo below but the interior is orange.

CrumplerShrinkle.jpg

Crumpler replaced this model with the 'The Whickey And Cox' (http://www.crumplerbags.com/Cart/index.php?catId=22), but I prefer the older design.

Its used, but its very clean. The exterior is practically new, and the interior minus several minute black hairs from the velcro stuck on its soft walls, is still bright orange and it comes from a non-smoking home (no stink!)! I use this to store my other older film gear, other than that it really doesn't see daylight.

The reason why I'm selling this is because, A) I kind of sort of spent my last few dollars this past Thanksgiving's Black Friday, and B) I have two of these bags, other being a greenish/gray one, similar to the one DoctorIt reviewed here on Dgrin.

I'll have photos of it personally taken by me available by Wed or Thursday evening. (I'm away from home until Wed and my gear is there, so yea hah.)

I'm looking for $175 shipped/insured/paypaled. Looking to sell by the end of the week, earliest to ship Wed or Thursday via Priority Mail. Also, I'm willing to negotiate the price to a certain degree :wink. So I'm open to reasonable offers ;)

I've sold/bought several things here on Dgrin and FM. More buying than selling though. But I'm sure people will vouch for me :rofl.

Anyway, pm me if you're interested. Not in a huge rush to sell, but I could use the cash..right now haha. Its an awesome backpack, so great I had to buy two lol. But I realize theres no need for having more than one. So hopefully, theres a person out there hunting for a Shrinkle. I know how hard it is to find one of these in good condition and located here in the US. So pass the word on for me!

Thanks guys/gals.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 7, 2006
    Photos are up!
    _MG_2802.jpg

_MG_2810.jpg

_MG_2812.jpg

_MG_2815.jpg

_MG_2816.jpg

_MG_2825.jpg

_MG_2826.jpg

_MG_2818.jpg

The only wear on it is inside, as it was used to store a lot of my older gear. However, the exterior is practically new. The padding in the back is still fluffy, its like no one wore it yet, because... no one has.

$175 shipped/paypaled/insured via USPS, I'm located in the US.
    Great present for your photography buddy/wife/husband/son/daughter/friend!
    Not in a rush to sell, but I could use the cash. I appreciate it. :ivar
  • Options
    edited December 8, 2006
    -Bump-

Its an awesome backpack, if you dont have a bag yet for all your gear and you're looking for a fully waterproof back friendly backpack that not many people have, this is the bag for you.

As said before, only sign of wear at the least is inside, the foam at the most is just broken in. No tears, no stains, nothing. However, the back foam-support is stupid stiff, it needs breaking in-time.

As you know I'm open to offers guys and gals. ;) Just PM me your offer. I'm also open to trades. I dont really need anything, but I guess I could use another flash unit.

Come and get it! deal.gif
  • Options
    utah1utah1 Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited December 12, 2006
    Cool bag, I wish I had a flash to trade bump!!!

mr peas wrote:
    -Bump-

Its an awesome backpack, if you dont have a bag yet for all your gear and you're looking for a fully waterproof back friendly backpack that not many people have, this is the bag for you.

As said before, only sign of wear at the least is inside, the foam at the most is just broken in. No tears, no stains, nothing. However, the back foam-support is stupid stiff, it needs breaking in-time.

As you know I'm open to offers guys and gals. ;) Just PM me your offer. I'm also open to trades. I dont really need anything, but I guess I could use another flash unit.

Come and get it! deal.gif
  • Options
    edited December 12, 2006
    Thanks! It is a great bag, errr so great I have two Schrinkles and a Brian's Hot Tub. Crumplers are awesome backpacks.

I think however, I may have found a local buyer.

I appreciate you guys and gals looking at my ad though. ;)
  • Options
    utah1utah1 Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited December 14, 2006
    My wife has the same problem with shoes!!! Good luck on the sale.
    mr peas wrote:
    Thanks! It is a great bag, errr so great I have two Schrinkles and a Brian's Hot Tub. Crumplers are awesome backpacks.

I think however, I may have found a local buyer.

I appreciate you guys and gals looking at my ad though. ;)