The Bees have arrived.

gavingavin Registered Users Posts: 411 Major grins
edited December 7, 2006 in People
Well, I received one package yestuday because when the UPS guy came no was was here. And of course i got the package with everything but my lights in it :P. Anyways i was home today when the UPS guy came back and received the box with my lights in it.

Of course i set them up right away. I was like a little kid on christmas. lol :P

So far, I love them! I have only took a few quick snapshots, just to see if the lights worked ect.

Enjoy.

britc0.jpg

briannfe6.jpg

Boxes everywhere.... christmas stuff too lol..
beesla0.jpg
[img][/img]
D700 and some glass

www.gjohnstone.com

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2006
    Congrats on your new toys. I remember when mine arrived. I had so many boxes, I didn't know which to open first! Such fun!

For "quick shots", the second picture is a real stunner. That young lady has absolutly beautiful skin and awesome eyes.

The lighting appears (on this POS monitor) to be very well controlled. Might suggest bringing down one of the lights another 1/2 or 1 stop but these are nice!!
  • Dramatapix®Dramatapix® Registered Users Posts: 430 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2006
    Congrats!!!!!
    My Gear: D200, D80, 50 f/1.4, 28-75 f/2.8, 55-200 f/4-5.6, 18-55 f/3.5-5.6, 70-200 f2.8, (4) White Lightning Ultra 1200's, SB600, (2) Lightspheres, 17" Macbook Pro, 24" Apple Imac, Thinkpad T42, Epson R-260, PSCS2, Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture, PS Elements 4