Fall Photos ....

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited December 14, 2006 in Holy Macro
These days i am stuck into university addmission things for your knowlege Pakistan is one of the best country having most poor education system :rofl
so i decided to go to Rose garden in Islamabad near my college yesterday.It was clear day after non stop rains and it was cloudy so got few photos
Enjoy sony h5 photos
115410179-L.jpg

115410004-L.jpg

115408148-L.jpg

115407473-L.jpg
i think they are growng
115405746-L.jpg

115406575-L.jpg

115406939-L.jpg

115405844-L.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2006
    These days i am stuck into university addmission things for your knowlege Pakistan is one of the best country having most poor education system rolleyes1.gif
    so i decided to go to Rose garden in Islamabad near my college yesterday.It was clear day after non stop rains and it was cloudy so got few photos
    Enjoy sony h5 photos .........i think they are growng

I have to confess Awais, I do not know a lot about your country at all, and I have always had this image in my head that Pakistan consisted of three things, Desert, Dirt, and Camels :D so seeing you post images of colourful leaves and flowers really messing up my line of thinking.

Funny how we get these images in our minds, or why we even think them up in the first place.

You have pretty leaves, and we have raging bush fires all over the place and we are only into our second week of Summer.

Thanks for sharing your images Awais ....... Skippy (Australia)

Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2006
    Awais.

I do like your photos very much.
    What are you studying ?
    Art, Architecture ?

The 1.st picture is very metaphorical, mainly for Christians !
    I suppose you didn't mean it ...
    Very nice indeed.

5.th photo: very good too. Very nice. Very well composed, nice colours. Bravo

Finally the last picture: it's not the best but it is among them.

Regardsthumb.gif
    All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    I have to confess Awais, I do not know a lot about your country at all, and I have always had this image in my head that Pakistan consisted of three things, Desert, Dirt, and Camels :D so seeing you post images of colourful leaves and flowers really messing up my line of thinking.

Funny how we get these images in our minds, or why we even think them up in the first place.

You have pretty leaves, and we have raging bush fires all over the place and we are only into our second week of Summer.

Thanks for sharing your images Awais ....... Skippy (Australia)

[/left]
    eek7.gif You must be thinking Pakistan is like Arab countries or Afghanistan headscratch.gifBut Pakistan is Agriculture country ! after independence PAkistan didn't had anything axcept agriculture. And largest man made jungle is here. Pakistan is mostly green we have desert but not too much
    If you want to visit Pakistan feel free :ivar
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
    edited December 8, 2006
    Awais.

I do like your photos very much.
    What are you studying ?
    Art, Architecture ?

The 1.st picture is very metaphorical, mainly for Christians !
    I suppose you didn't mean it ...
    Very nice indeed.

5.th photo: very good too. Very nice. Very well composed, nice colours. Bravo

Finally the last picture: it's not the best but it is among them.

Regardsthumb.gif

I didn't mean that !
    Thanks for the comments.
    No i have done Bcom accounts related and now trying to take addmission in MBA :D but i was not big fan of accounts

My Gallery
  • davidryandavidryan Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2006
    Awais--

I have been away from the forums for a while now. Before my leave, I thought your photos were very good-- interesting at the very least. But you have come quite a ways! I've seen some very good shots of yours lately. So keep up the good work.

Like Skippy, I had misconceptions about Pakistan, too. Your nation intrigues me because of its rather difficult past.

You say it has the largest man-made jungle? What an odd thing to say. But at least you have one, I guess! Let's see it.
  • LilleGLilleG Registered Users Posts: 313 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2006
    I especially like the 1st and 6th images. I would like to see the contrast (or maybe I mean saturation) bumped in the 7th but it sure creates an interesting line.
  • frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2006
    Lovely photos as always Awais clap.gif
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited December 14, 2006
    Very nice series, Awais. thumb.gif

I'd like to see more of your country's landscape.

Regards,
    -joel
    edited December 14, 2006
    Thanks everyone I have observed from during my chit chat in photo forums
    From October 2004 till now, that Pakistan and Pakistani people are totally misunderstood in other countries. I have seen people telling white lies about Islamic society on the internet. Once I came across a web where he had a restriction about comments “Nothing which is in fever of Muslims” LoL,Don’t know why people do that .
    In Pakistan minorities have no problems nor I saw anyone saying something wrong for them including Mullahs of danger zone,One who do that he is criminal according to Islam and deserves swear punishment.
    Yes we have largest man made jungle known as Changa Manga unfortunately I never visited there. World’s largest salt range,2nd largest peak K2, Killer mountain and Deyosai immense planes on top of the world these are only few places.
    North of Pakistan is totally a heaven. Agriculture is biggest occupation of people.
    I will post photos of places I visit :D

My Gallery