Options

SOLD: Pentax 77mm Limited lens

kini62kini62 Registered Users Posts: 441 Major grins
edited December 15, 2006 in The Other Guys
Lens is black. Used only briefly to test out the K10.

$550 plus $15 shipping and insurance.

About $50 less than new without having to go through the rebate hassel.

Gene

Comments

• Options
    jdfaithjdfaith Registered Users Posts: 172 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2006
    WOW!

This f/1.8 lens may be one of the best lenses in production. Compact, incredibly well made and bokeh on the level of the legendary 85mm A* f/1.4.

I purchased mine earlier this year and absolutely love it!

Congrats to whoever is lucky enough to get it.

John
  • Options
    eafrankeneafranken Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 11, 2006
    Want to buy
    I just ordered a K10D and a 31mm limited. The 77mm is the next step in building a Pentax outfit. After 30 years of photography I've tried out about every possible brand and now I'm making the switch to digital. For this I just sold my extensive Leica M outfit. In Europe the 77mm is only available in silver finish and on special (expensive) order only. Hopefully I can buy this one.
    Any comments on choosing between the 21mm limited and 20mm FA? I saw some nasty looking 21mm shots with weird looking bokeh. The out-of-focus rendition reminded me of mirror lenses, double contours or something.
    Anyway, first I'm looking for a 77mm and hope this will be it.
    Edwin
  • Options
    edited December 11, 2006
    If you could send me a PM or email. I have someone sort of interested in it but they have not committed as of yet.

Let me know.

Thanks
    Gene

eafranken wrote:
    I just ordered a K10D and a 31mm limited. The 77mm is the next step in building a Pentax outfit. After 30 years of photography I've tried out about every possible brand and now I'm making the switch to digital. For this I just sold my extensive Leica M outfit. In Europe the 77mm is only available in silver finish and on special (expensive) order only. Hopefully I can buy this one.
    Any comments on choosing between the 21mm limited and 20mm FA? I saw some nasty looking 21mm shots with weird looking bokeh. The out-of-focus rendition reminded me of mirror lenses, double contours or something.
    Anyway, first I'm looking for a 77mm and hope this will be it.
    Edwin
  • Options
    edited December 15, 2006
    Lens is sold.
    Sorry can't figure out to mark the original topic as sold.

Gene

Figured it out. :-)