Renee

camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
edited December 8, 2006 in People
Taken last week somewhere a little Northeast of Aruba - the question for critique: is the motion in the hair good or bad? I like the motion, but I'm thinking that it's a little too much. The eyes are clear, but still... I'm on the fence. Opinions?

Renee-Dec06-001.jpg

Comments

• NordicNordic Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2006
    cambler wrote:
    Taken last week somewhere a little Northeast of Aruba - the question for critique: is the motion in the hair good or bad? I like the motion, but I'm thinking that it's a little too much. The eyes are clear, but still... I'm on the fence. Opinions?

Renee-Dec06-001.jpg

I think the motion of the hair is not the porblem, but the framing works against you here. It would be better if you had more room on the left side for the hair to 'flow', and without beeing cropped of.

I would like 2 things:
    1) let her put her right hand down and don't crop it off this way.
    2) put the model more to the left side, not centered/slightly to the right as here. Let the wind play with her hair without cutting it off.

Bottom line:
    I still like it a lot. I think the wind adds to the picture. And a very nice model!
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2006
    I agree with Nordic. Having her on the left side of the crop and her hair flowing up and to the right would be nice. you could try it, if you didn't cut her hair off while taking the photo. And I'd definitely get rid of all the stuff inthe background.

Pretty model!
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2006
    i'm sorry in advance for being a negative nancy. i don't like the hair like that and the picture looks very flat and boring imho. looks like a snapshot.