Waiting for God

ekoschekosch Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited December 10, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Would appreciate any comments or suggestions regarding this photo. I am new to digital grin and I really enjoy all of your photos. There are a lot of quality captures here. Thanks!

Comments

• QuitaritaQuitarita Registered Users Posts: 126 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2006
    I like the shot. Nice compostion with the person in the lower right hand corner and seeing so much of the environment.

It reads to me more like 'alone' or 'praying' though. I would have like to see more of the person's expression to help convey the message. Or maybe some alterboys setting up in prep for service.

Also, what might also help is updating the title...something like 'waiting for church service' might be better?

Just some thoughts.
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2006
    Quitarita wrote:
    I
    It reads to me more like 'alone' or 'praying' though. I would have like to see more of the person's expression to help convey the message. Or maybe some alterboys setting up in prep for service.

15524779-Ti.gif

I think you have a potentially good idea but need to think a bit more about how to set it up to really hit the viewer with the idea of "waiting."

Good luck!!

Virginia

Email
  • cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2006
    Flyinggina wrote:
    I think you have a potentially good idea but need to think a bit more about how to set it up to really hit the viewer with the idea of "waiting."

15524779-Ti.gif

To me, that's not "waiting" you've shown, so much as "private time with".
    SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
    http://wall-art.smugmug.com/