Sexy Asian Girl

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited December 9, 2006 in People

Sexy-Asian-Girl_MG_0118.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=e92160a687dbe2728f312072fc8e4de0
If you are frequent visitor to my photo web site it will be no surprise to you to see another photograph of a beautiful girl. This gorgeous Asian young lady was walking down Pitt Street, raising more than casual interest amongst both men and women. She literally stopped the traffic. And while others observed her from the distance with various expressions on their faces like the pictured group of young man I simply asked her for a photo. She politely obliged me but would not take her sunglasses off.

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited December 9, 2006
    and rightfully so .. great pic..
  • NordicNordic Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2006
    Haha, it is great! It looks like all the men in the background are following her in a state of trance. Well, maybe this is just the case! :)
  • mmrodenmmroden Registered Users Posts: 472 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2006
    Man, if that girl stopped traffic, I'd hate to see what would happen if your drivers went around UCLA. There'd be pileups all over the place.
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2006
    There is a song by Body rockers " Yeah.. most of all.... I like the way you move..... " this may give you more idea why she stopped the traffic.
    mmroden wrote:
    Man, if that girl stopped traffic, I'd hate to see what would happen if your drivers went around UCLA. There'd be pileups all over the place.