It's a wonderful life.

Tom K.Tom K. Registered Users Posts: 817 Major grins
edited December 10, 2006 in People
316916124_3b871103e1_o.jpg
Visit My Web Site ~ http://www.tomkaszuba.com/

Comments

• photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2006
    Nice shot! I'd crop it a little closer to bring a little more focus to the window and the shopper and less on the street sign and the wall with the note.

Good capture!
  • NordicNordic Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2006
    I also think it is a very nice photo, I also love the note on the left wall.
    Good use of B/W!
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited December 9, 2006
    well, sometimes I'm not so sure about the wonderful life, but it is a wonderful shot-

do it again when you have some snow!-

"Merry Christmas, Mr. Potter!"

"And a happy new year to you, too."
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited December 9, 2006
    Nice shot! I'd crop it a little closer to bring a little more focus to the window and the shopper and less on the street sign and the wall with the note.

Good capture!

The note doesn't bother me much, but I think you could lose the street sign. On the other hand, if you cropped the right almost to the edge of the window, that would shift the shopper further away from the center, which might improve the composition. The contrast is very good. Looks clear and cold. Nice shot. thumb.gif
  • kygardenkygarden Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2006
  • kingmamaof2kingmamaof2 Registered Users Posts: 195 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2006
    Beautiful capture Tom! Everything is sharp and the B/W conversion is great.clap.gif I think that if there were snow on the ground it would really set the mood, but I love it still! Great Job!
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2006
    Really excellent conversion, and a neat image! I don't mind the posted note hanging, but think the street sign could go. Probably was very pretty in color, too, but I really like your decision to go black and white on this one. thumb.gif
  • Tom K.Tom K. Registered Users Posts: 817 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2006
    I thank you all. Your comments mean a lot to me and help me improve and see things differently.
    Visit My Web Site ~ http://www.tomkaszuba.com/