Mail uploading

ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
edited December 10, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I don't seem to be able to make this work. I would really like do so to support the Professional Photoshop 5th edition reading group.

I've sent a number of emails with jpgs attached to the account. Smugmug did make a gallery for emails, but nothing is there.

The account is colortheory@smugmug.com

Thanks for any help.
If not now, when?

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2006
    rutt wrote:
    I don't seem to be able to make this work. I would really like do so to support the Professional Photoshop 5th edition reading group.

I've sent a number of emails with jpgs attached to the account. Smugmug did make a gallery for emails, but nothing is there.

The account is colortheory@smugmug.com

Thanks for any help.
    Make sure that you email it to nickname@email.smugmug.com and put in the password in the subject line. That should work thumb.gif
  • ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    Make sure that you email it to [EMAIL="nickname@%3Cb%3Eemail.%3C/b%3Esmugmug.com"]nickname@email.smugmug.com[/EMAIL] and put in the password in the subject line. That should work thumb.gif
    I'm pretty sure that's what I did. You're welcome to test yourself. The account nickname is colortheory and the mail pasword is ********.

[mod edit: removed password, don't need everyone emailing photos yet]
    If not now, when?
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2006
    rutt wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that's what I did. You're welcome to test yourself. The account nickname is colortheory and the mail pasword is ********.
    Just did, worked perfectly.
    Make sure you don't embed the image, but send it as an attachement, and that you don't cap the password, as it's case sensitive.