Options

Closing a Site

xtnomadxtnomad Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
edited December 10, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I now have a new pro account and want to close my current account. My question is can I take some prints in exchange for my sales left on on the old account? or do I have to do the tax thing and receive a check. Andy might remember that i like your large prints, 24 x 36. i plan to close the account before the end of the year, and up load the pics. in the next week. :scratch

P.S these are prints that will hang on my wall. :ivar
xtnomad :wink

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2006
    xtnomad wrote:
    I now have a new pro account and want to close my current account. My question is can I take some prints in exchange for my sales left on on the old account? or do I have to do the tax thing and receive a check. Andy might remember that i like your large prints, 24 x 36. i plan to close the account before the end of the year, and up load the pics. in the next week. headscratch.gif

P.S these are prints that will hang on my wall. :ivar
    Hi XT, I'm sorry but the IRS prohibits us from doing anything with your pro profits except paying them to you. So yes, you must fill out and fax us a W-9, and then we can send you your money. Details here: http://www.smugmug.com/help/reporting

And once you've got your W-9 to us, send a special request to our Countess of Cash, at the showmethemoney email address there on that page.

Thanks!
  • Options
    xtnomadxtnomad Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2006
    Thank you for the reply. thought I would try. I will get the secratery on this ASAP. probably in a week or two, if i can catch ( the person ) not on a coffe break. deal.gif
    xtnomad :wink