The Shepherds Will Come

wolfwoodswolfwoods Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited December 12, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
My first attempt to post on this forum...a learning experience. An entry for #79 Waiting...

During our Walk thru Bethlehem, the Holy Family wait for the shepherds to bring a group of visitors. Only minimal PS as allowed by the rules.

12/8/06
Nikon D200
Nikor 17-55 mm
f/2.8, 0.33 sec
ISO 500
No flash

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 11, 2006
    did you mean to actually enter this photo for the challenge? Too late now, so I'll make an example of you if you don't mind...
    :D

Folks, newbies especially:
    challenge shots must be submitted in the challenge thread!
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• wolfwoodswolfwoods Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited December 11, 2006
    DoctorIt wrote:
    did you mean to actually enter this photo for the challenge? Too late now, so I'll make an example of you if you don't mind...
    :D

Folks, newbies especially:
    challenge shots must be submitted in the challenge thread!

Ya, whip me. I am a nooB alright, still trying to figure out some of the navigating techniqes. I saw new threads for some of the posts and saw the thread with entries. I wasn't sure if I needed to start one or join one. ne_nau.gif Now I know.

I'll still take comments on the shot and whether it meets the contest criteria. I'm still working on embedding the exif, I think I can do that.

Maybe I'll get it right for Machines!yelrotflmao.gif
    edited December 11, 2006
    Right, all the threads you saw were for discussing entries. Its all about getting the best shot, so we encourage you to post a photo and solicit comments about it before actually entering it in the challenge. But I'm sure you see how that would be tough for us to judge/follow. So before the deadline, entries must be posted to the challenge thread. And by the way, you can later switch your entry, just edit your own post in the challenge thread.

embedding exif isn't necessary, mainly just the date shot for challenge purposes. but if you need help with it, shoot me a PM.
    thumb.gif

welcome aboard. wave.gif
    Erik

• wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2006
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Right, all the threads you saw were for discussing entries. Its all about getting the best shot, so we encourage you to post a photo and solicit comments about it before actually entering it in the challenge. But I'm sure you see how that would be tough for us to judge/follow. So before the deadline, entries must be posted to the challenge thread. And by the way, you can later switch your entry, just edit your own post in the challenge thread.

embedding exif isn't necessary, mainly just the date shot for challenge purposes. but if you need help with it, shoot me a PM.
    thumb.gif

welcome aboard. wave.gif

So helpful that guy with the finger up his nose.
    edited December 12, 2006
    winger wrote:
    So helpful that guy with the finger up his nose.
    can you imagine what I could do with both hands free? lol3.gif
    Erik