Possible to limit view styles?

EphemeralEphemeral Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited December 12, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Is there a way to limit the view styles to just 2? I'd like All thumbs or Slide show only to be available.

Not sure if that's possible.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2006
    Ephemeral wrote:
    Is there a way to limit the view styles to just 2? I'd like All thumbs or Slide show only to be available.

Not sure if that's possible.
    Hi, No that's not possible, sorry. It's one, or all. But not two.

I hope this helps!
  • EphemeralEphemeral Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited December 12, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, No that's not possible, sorry. It's one, or all. But not two.

I hope this helps!

Um...yes, it helps that you anwered the question...um, no it doesn't help what I wanted to do. :P

Cheers Andy.
    edited December 12, 2006
    Thinking about it, would it possible add a new customisation option to set what start gallery style to use?

That would allow me to set All Thumbs as the first style ppl see, then if ppl wanted to they could then view a slide show.

ta.
    edited December 12, 2006
    Ephemeral wrote:
    Thinking about it, would it possible add a new customisation option to set what start gallery style to use?

That would allow me to set All Thumbs as the first style ppl see, then if ppl wanted to they could then view a slide show.

ta.
    It's a feature request that folks have asked for, and we are aware of it. I like that option, and wish we had it :D Can't say if/when we will, but the team is aware of it. Thanks!
    edited December 12, 2006
    Cheers for letting me know Andy, this is why I love smugmug.

I really hope that when buys you that you won't be too busy to keep this personal touch. :P
    edited December 12, 2006
    Ephemeral wrote:
    Cheers for letting me know Andy, this is why I love smugmug.

I really hope that when <insert big software company> buys you that you won't be too busy to keep this personal touch. :P

If it helps, Don doesn't sound too keen on selling: http://blogs.smugmug.com/onethumb/2006/10/05/shutterfly-buying-smugmug-say-it-aint-so/.
    :D