Options

Self P (sort of)

urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
edited December 15, 2006 in People
My dad and stepmom requested one thing only for Christmas...a portrait of me and my two brothers. Thinking this would be very easy for me since I'm a shutterbug. Well it was quite difficult as my bros' favorite pastime is to frustrate the h@#$ out of me. So out of 82 tries, this was the only un-disqualified shot...we may be all grown up but some things never change! :rolleyes

115463656-M.jpg

and the outtakes, we all need a little holiday humour!
116499219-M-1.jpg

116499456-M-1.jpg

116499452-M.jpg

Canon 5D MkI
50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers

Comments

• Options
    photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2006
    Are your brothers related to mine?!? Laughing.gif! I have 4 and they are ALL like that. Ugh. rolleyes1.gif

GREAT photo! I just love it! But I also think you need to frame some of the others for your dad and step mom! They'd probably get a kick out 'em....

Great series... mwink.gif
  • Options
    edited December 13, 2006
    Are your brothers related to mine?!? Laughing.gif! I have 4 and they are ALL like that. Ugh. rolleyes1.gif

GREAT photo! I just love it! But I also think you need to frame some of the others for your dad and step mom! They'd probably get a kick out 'em....

Thanks Andi! At the time I was NOT amused but they are kinda funny looking back...I love those guys...but they are always trying to get me to the point of :bash
    Canon 5D MkI
  • Options
    OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2006
    That's hilarious. rolleyes1.gif

Atleast you look good in every one!
  • Options
    edited December 13, 2006
    Owen wrote:
    That's hilarious. rolleyes1.gif

Atleast you look good in every one!

Aww thanks O!
    Canon 5D MkI
  • Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2006
    Cute...I like the sequence! Hope it gives your parents a giggle like it did me. Nice results in the end....they look like a couple of characters! :D
  • Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2006

No, they must be related to me. There are very few pictures of me in our house because I would seldom cooperate with my wife's efforts.

I'm sure your folks will love the sequence as I am just as certain they know the boys and their behavior as well as you do. Please let us know how long they laugh at the story you use to introduce this gift to your folks.
  • Options
    Deanna AlkoDeanna Alko Registered Users Posts: 135 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2006
    these are a fun group of imagesrolleyes1.gif ... although I'm sure frustrating at the time (my family is very similar)

I think I'd like the brown curtain background to be out of focus though, just my opinion.

the following is a link to a video clip you might get a chuckle out of:
    http://barney.gonzaga.edu/~lbarats/videos.html

Take care,
    - Deanna