Options

SOLD: Like New Canon 1D MKII N

CanonDigitalCanonDigital Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited December 13, 2006 in House of Canon
The Canon EOS-1D Mark II N is in like-new condition. It was purchased new in early Nov this year; hardly use and still smells like new, sort of like the new-car smell, and extremely clean. I take excellent care of all my equipment, I am a non-smoker, and I don't wear cologne; hence, the camera still smells like new.

I do not post any pics here because it looks just like brand new except a tiny normal brassing on the flash hotshoe from using pocket wizard in the studio.

The camera comes with all original accessories (battery, charger, neck strap, cables, etc.; the charger, neck strap, and cables have not been used and are still sealed in plastics), operator manual, unopened softwares, and receipt. US version (not grey market) and still under Canon warranty.

Reason for selling: I decided to go with the 5D since I already have a 1D MKII, and the 5D fits better in my studio works.

Price: $3000 + actual shipping costs (insurance required) anywhere in the lower 48 states. Will also ship worldwide for actual shipping costs. Email me for logistics on overseas shipping.

Prefer Cashier's Check or USPS Money Order. Will take PayPal if you pay the 3% fee for US and 4% fee for overseas. Will also take personal check; have to wait for check to clear before I ship the camera

I am new here but have been a longtime member at the fredmiranda forum and have sold and bought several items over there, all with 100% positive feedbacks. My username at fredmiranda forum is Canon 10D.

As always, all my sells can be returned for refund if not satisfied. The camera can be returned for refund within two days of receipt if you can tell the difference between this and a brand new one or it's not as described.

I reserve the rights to sell the camera to whoever I choose, to sell to another person while your questions are being answered, and it's considered sold only after payment is received. Local inspection and pickup are welcome if you live near me. Email me for location.

All low-ball offers will be respectfully ignored.

Email only pls. Pls include your username in the email.

Please DO NOT reply to this thread or email me unless you are serious about buying the camera.

Thanks for looking and happy holidays!

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 13, 2006
    No PMs as the PM inbox fills up pretty fast.

Not true. You can have loads of PM's on digital grin.

I'd appreciate if you took the time to write (or at least seperately edit) your listings for dgrin. This is clearly a copy from your FM listing.

Thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited December 13, 2006
    Thread edited, and price lowered to $3000 :D
  • Options
    edited December 13, 2006
    Camera is sold.
    How do I edit the title to SOLD?