Options

80 - white machine

AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
edited December 15, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges

Comments

• Options
    photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2006
    Okay, I keep coming back to this... It's not quite screaming machine at me. It's hollering a bit, but not that loudly. It's more saying "bit white cover thing". ne_nau.gif

But that's just my 2¢ and someone else may feel differently... :D
  • Options
    Sean KSean K Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited December 14, 2006
    I have to agree. ne_nau.gif First, it doesn't say "machine" to me, and secondly, and this is just a matter of personal preference, but with this subject I'd look for dark and dreary contraptions that imply emotion with a lack thereof.

Otherwise a nice shot though. :D
    Beautiful British Columbia
  • Options
    FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2006
    15524779-Ti.gif It's a nice abstract Angelo. I like the curves, the play of the greys and white. The crop. But I see a cover not a machine. I don't think a good entry needs to be greasy and dark, but to make me think machine I need to see working parts! Given your wonderful efforts in the past, I know you can come up with a stronger entry.

Virginia

Email
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited December 14, 2006
    Andi, Sean, Virginia...

thanks you for your input and suggestions; all very valid. This was a weak first attempt and I'm anxious to try other subjects.
  • Options
    nalvareznalvarez Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2006
    I think having moving parts is a key component. I'm sure attempt #2 will be a better fit