These boots

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited December 14, 2006 in People

These-boots_MG_0436.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=f92d7a6d73eed16cae485aba65803eb6
These boots are made for talking
And that’s just what I’ll do
One of these days these boots are gonna sell in co-op near you.

Comments

• StanStan Registered Users Posts: 1,077 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2006
    Love this, the high contrast processing is excellent.

Thanks for sharing

Stan
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2006
    I agreee. Love the contrasty process! Nice shot.
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2006
    Thanks Stan and Andi. The post processing here was done using "Illumination:" plugin from PowerRetouche suite.
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2006
    Thanks Stan and Andi. The post processing here was done using "Illumination:" plugin from PowerRetouche suite.
    Thanks for the info, I also like it. But for the comp I keep looking at her then to the right in the direction she is facing, I have to make myself look at the left of the image. Was there a specific reason you left the empty space behind her?
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2006
    Yes. A couple of resons. She is very tall and her height defines the frame unless I cut the photo to half frame. Accepting 2x3 aspect I could have included what is in front of her (not very attractive view including many other people) or what is behind her (gothic cathedral door).
    gluwater wrote:
    Thanks for the info, I also like it. But for the comp I keep looking at her then to the right in the direction she is facing, I have to make myself look at the left of the image. Was there a specific reason you left the empty space behind her?
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2006
    Yes. A couple of resons. She is very tall and her height defines the frame unless I cut the photo to half frame. Accepting 2x3 aspect I could have included what is in front of her (not very attractive view including many other people) or what is behind her (gothic cathedral door).
    Thanks for the info, I figured you had a reason.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2006
    imo, the only thing keeping this picture from being excellent is the person behind her. looks as though she has a blue fin on her back. otherwise, it's a great shot.thumb.gif