A few more Christmas pics

kingmamaof2kingmamaof2 Registered Users Posts: 195 Major grins
edited December 15, 2006 in People
Hi everyone,
I know I've already posted a couple of Christmas pics but I just have to share a few more. I took these today of my little guy and I'd love some CC. I have my first paid session this Friday for Christmas shots and I'm terribly nervous.:nod It will be a two year old...wish me luck guys! lol Anyhow, here are the pics:

116649675-L.jpg

We *had* to have a passie or screaming would be the consequence. :D Is this photo too washed out? I was going for low contrast so that the eyes would be the focus. My sister hates this shot.:dunno I have mixed feelings I guess :
116690778-M.jpg

This one is an out take...but I had to include it because everytime I look at it I think "pop-eye". Heehee :

116649485-M.jpg

Comments

• lifesdisciplelifesdisciple Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2006
    Your little boy is absolutely adorable. I'd wish you good luck with your shoot but I really don't feel you need it. Your work is very nice and I think they will definitely appreciate what they will be getting from you. Let us know how it goes and thanks for sharing these. Beautiful baby. :Dthumb.gif

Michael - Life's Disciple

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi

www.lifesdisciple.com
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2006
    Love the eyes on #3 - very bright - attention getting!
  • JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2006
    I'd like to see a little more DOF in the firs one. The hat goes OOF too quick for me. Otherwise, very nice.
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D
  • kingmamaof2kingmamaof2 Registered Users Posts: 195 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2006
    Thanks guys for the comments! Jeffro-your right, I didn't even notice how oof the hat is and how it could be a little distracting. Good point...nod.gif
  • tleetlee Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2006
    Wonderful images !

T :D

www.studioTphotos.com

"Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons."
    ----Ruth Ann Schubacker
  • ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2006
    These are great shots of a very cute boy! You will do a wonderful job at your shoot, I'm sure. Congrats on your first paid session! clap.gif
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography