custom pro pricing

trihokietrihokie Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
edited December 13, 2006 in SmugMug Support
When I apply a previous gallery's pricing to a current gallery, nothing shows up. It used to work fine. When I selected a previous gallery's prices and clicked "apply" the prices would imediately show up on my display and I would click "save" and the prices would be set. Now I have to click "apply" then "save" and then log off and pull up that gallery and put a print into my shopping cart to see what prices I have set. Am I the only one having this problem? Is my computer cursed? :dunno

Hokies Rule!
www.trihokie.com

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2006
    trihokie wrote:
    When I apply a previous gallery's pricing to a current gallery, nothing shows up. It used to work fine. When I selected a previous gallery's prices and clicked "apply" the prices would imediately show up on my display and I would click "save" and the prices would be set. Now I have to click "apply" then "save" and then log off and pull up that gallery and put a print into my shopping cart to see what prices I have set. Am I the only one having this problem? Is my computer cursed? ne_nau.gif
    Hi, use our trick - have TWO browsers, we LOVE Firefox, it's free from www.mozilla.com -- no need to logoff with two browsers going :D

Apply then save is correct.
  • trihokietrihokie Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited December 13, 2006
    Thanks, Andy. I have downloaded Firefox and am using it now. But, can you think of any reason why my prices don't show up on the custom pro pricing page?

Hokies Rule!
    www.trihokie.com