Musharraf !

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited December 15, 2006 in Holy Macro
Musharaff is dictator of Pakistan he was visiting my dad's office.NARC nation agriculture research center Islamabad.so they decided to organize an exhibition to show Musharraf.
These photos are for people who use to think Pakistan is desert :huhPakistan is agricultural country !!!
My dad works in Wheat area he is plant breeder i did littel photography for the panaflex poster
This is daily food item of pakistan known as Roti or Bread i merged 3 photos for this
Tent was white and red so you may see redishness in photos i reduced it in PS
enjoy
116832423-L.jpg
these 2 types of wheat are my dad's creation
116827332-L.jpg

some more photos from show Mush loved oranges
116833107-L.jpg
he is real and alive ou can see him in above photo116829104-L.jpg
116825372-L.jpg

No one was allowed to meet or to come even near to mush but i met this guy :D these were under glass so i rested the lens hood on glass and shot them

116826502-L.jpg

116826903-L.jpg

116826018-L.jpg

116826299-L.jpg
sun flower
116829284-L.jpg

116829104-L.jpg
preserved to show how these things are get rid off from destroying crops
116830561-L.jpg
from the feild new experiment of wheat under observation
116825414-L.jpg

click for orignal hand held panorama
116833898-L.jpg

full gallery http://awais.smugmug.com/gallery/2239970
i heard from people at stall people loved the bread photo as other photos were ........shot by Phd doctors :roflMany more photos in process insects especially :thumbi hope i had registered photo business i would have earned thousands from photos of different departments of dad's office
Poultry,wheat,rice,cattle,dairy,maize,fruits flowers vegies etc :rolleyes
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2006
    :D:D:D:D:D
    thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gif
    All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2006
    Awais....
    Oh, these are nice....love the first one BTW. Did you get paid??? or Published? These shots are ideal for showing what the country has to offer....very nice work! clap.gif
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2006
    Swartzy wrote:
    Oh, these are nice....love the first one BTW. Did you get paid??? or Published? These shots are ideal for showing what the country has to offer....very nice work! clap.gif

Eheheh thanks Antonio and David
    No I was not paid for it . Infect camera I use is dad’s official camera so I do photos for them for free :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2006
    Musharaff is dictator of Pakistan he was visiting my dad's office.NARC nation agriculture research center Islamabad.so they decided to organize an exhibition to show Musharraf.
    These photos are for people who use to think Pakistan is desert eek7.gifPakistan is agricultural country !!!
    My dad works in Wheat area he is plant breeder i did littel photography for the panaflex poster
    This is daily food item of pakistan known as Roti or Bread i merged 3 photos for this
    enjoy

some more photos from show Mush loved oranges
    he is real and alive ou can see him in above photo
    No one was allowed to meet or to come even near to mush but i met this guy :D these were under glass so i rested the lens hood on glass and shot them
    sun flower
    preserved to show how these things are get rid off from destroying crops
    from the feild new experiment of wheat under observation
    click for orignal hand held panorama

full gallery http://awais.smugmug.com/gallery/2239970
    i heard from people at stall people loved the bread photo as other photos were ........shot by Phd doctors rolleyes1.gifMany more photos in process insects especially thumb.gifi hope i had registered photo business i would have earned thousands from photos of different departments of dad's office
    Poultry,wheat,rice,cattle,dairy,maize,fruits flowers vegies etc rolleyes1.gif

Is your Dad genetically modifying grains ???

That bread in your first shot looks good Awais.

The table of dead animals just doesn't look right, but I'm sure they are there to educate people :D

You are always into interesting things Awais, I enjoy your posts, and wonder what you will show us next.....thanks for sharing.
    .... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited December 14, 2006
    These photos are for people who use to think Pakistan is desert eek7.gifPakistan is agricultural country !!!
    enjoy
    116832423-L.jpg

such a neat photo-

I also think it would make a great bw-
  • LilleGLilleG Registered Users Posts: 313 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2006
    That first shot is really nice. I like it!
  • LOVEphotosLOVEphotos Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2006
    Luv the 1st shot ... made me hungry ... GOT BREAD! :D
  • RustingInPeaceRustingInPeace Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2006
    Wild Boar!
    :D:D:D All I can say is TASTY!:D :D:D

Not much in this world that tastes better than roasted wild boar!

“Look, I'm not an intellectual - I just take pictures.” -Helmut Newton-
  • Carbon BasedCarbon Based Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
    edited December 15, 2006
    Good Job!!! clap.gif

It's always interesting to hear about other countries from REAL PEOPLE, not politicians.

thumb.gif
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.drawingwithlight.smugmug.com
    edited December 15, 2006
    Thanks all Yes skippy my dad do something with grains i guess headscratch.gif
    Wild boer
    you will never find it in Pakistan for eating purpose clap.gif
    Once i was wandering in streets near mountains i think time was 10pm of winter i saw a huge about cow size boer with horn he was not much far from me then he ran away

My Gallery
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 15, 2006
    Great post Awais - I learned something, thanks! thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

edited December 15, 2006
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Great post Awais - I learned something, thanks! thumb.gif
    Thanks Doc :D

My Gallery