ASU Sun Devils

AZsnapperAZsnapper Registered Users Posts: 99 Big grins
edited December 16, 2006 in Holy Macro
Went hiking up Camelback mountain in Phoenix last weekend. For those not in the know, it is 'the' hike in the Phoenix area. As us old farts huff and puff up the mountain, those young whipper snappers from ASu are jogging up the trail!

But, I digress...

I snapped this image of these 2 college girls at the top. Some custom B&W treatment I think makes for an interesting image. I wish the one girls face wasn't all blacked out, but it was already dark in the color image.

DSC_0032.jpg
Visit my web site
www.shadowlakes.com

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2006
    nice i liked it but i think face of 2nd girl has comeout too dark headscratch.gifbut i can read the message clearly :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2006
    AZsnapper wrote:
    Went hiking up Camelback mountain in Phoenix last weekend. For those not in the know, it is 'the' hike in the Phoenix area. As us old farts huff and puff up the mountain, those young whipper snappers from ASu are jogging up the trail!

But, I digress...

I snapped this image of these 2 college girls at the top. Some custom B&W treatment I think makes for an interesting image. I wish the one girls face wasn't all blacked out, but it was already dark in the color image.

I like what you've done in your post processing :D
    Even though the second girl is turned away from you, on my screen I can still see her face.

Nice work thumb.gif ..... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin