Favourite thumbs - whats the formula?

MantosMantos Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited December 30, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hi all,

I have looked through the forum and have not seen a question vaguely similar to mine.

I dont have that many visitors to my site and when somebody clicks a pic as a favourite (green thumb) I would like it to instantly appear as a favourite thumb on my homepage. I like my homepage to change constantly.

What is the existing formula - it seems to take more clicks than the last previous favourite pic to get it up (ooer)

Is this request possible? :dunno

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2006
    Mantos wrote:
    Hi all,

I have looked through the forum and have not seen a question vaguely similar to mine.

I dont have that many visitors to my site and when somebody clicks a pic as a favourite (green thumb) I would like it to instantly appear as a favourite thumb on my homepage. I like my homepage to change constantly.

You can see them all, here:
    http://www.paulandteresa.smugmug.com/popular/

You an also put such a link in your Navbar :)

What is the existing formula - it seems to take more clicks than the last previous favourite pic to get it up (ooer)

Is this request possible? ne_nau.gif
    We don't give out any info on the formula, sorry. You can increase the # of photos showing in your popular box.
  • DRMillerDRMiller Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited December 29, 2006
    How to see thumbs up pic in single gallery
    Is there any way I can see all the photos in one gallery that have recieved a 'thumbs up" from visitors???
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2006
    DRMiller wrote:
    Is there any way I can see all the photos in one gallery that have recieved a 'thumbs up" from visitors???
    Hi DRMiller, and welcome to dgrin wave.gif

The popular gallery shows you all the photos, it is not possible to see this on a 'gallery specific' basis. I'm sorry.
  • DRMillerDRMiller Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited December 29, 2006
    Is that all the photos on my galleries or this vast world of galleries in all of SmugMug?

And thanks for the welcome. I have been lurking for some time and have finally got the time to start playing with this stuff.
    ivar wrote:
    Hi DRMiller, and welcome to dgrin wave.gif

The popular gallery shows you all the photos, it is not possible to see this on a 'gallery specific' basis. I'm sorry.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2006
    DRMiller wrote:
    Is that all the photos on my galleries or this vast world of galleries in all of SmugMug?

And thanks for the welcome. I have been lurking for some time and have finally got the time to start playing with this stuff.
    These are just YOUR popular photos:

http://www.paulandteresa.smugmug.com/popular/