#80 my first challenge

lifesdisciplelifesdisciple Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
edited December 19, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
So I have a few ideas and would like to get some feedback being this my first challenge. Here is my first idea. I am going to shoot my two other ideas tomorrow since I didn't have the time during the week. Any and all comments/suggestions welcome. Thanks for your time.
117017351-L.jpg

Michael - Life's Disciple

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi

www.lifesdisciple.com

Comments

• shoppixshoppix Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited December 16, 2006
    Tile saw
    wings.gif I'd like to see the green housing on the saw, where I believe water is draining, sharper. Maybe faster shutter spd. And someone cutting a piece of tile, or even just a cutoff piece near the blade. If you shoot someone cutting, have them wwear a light(white) apron so as to maintain the outlines of the saw.
  • vangoghvangogh Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2006
    I agree. If you can get the saw cutting with bits coming off that would be very dramatic! Just mind those fingers!!mwink.gif
    Nicola
    Iconic Creative
    http://iconiccreative.smugmug.com

"To be creative means the ability to remain thirsty and to want more, never be content...you keep on seeing, discovering and understanding the joy of creativity"
    Raghu Rai
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2006
    I agree
    nice photo but i liked your dangerous machines more iloveyou.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • lifesdisciplelifesdisciple Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2006
    I played around with a few more variations of this shot but am not going to submit it. I like the "armed and dangerous" one i did much better. not sure if it will get any votes but just works better for me. Thanks for everyones input.

Michael - Life's Disciple

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi

www.lifesdisciple.com
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2006
    vangogh wrote:
    I agree. If you can get the saw cutting with bits coming off that would be very dramatic! Just mind those fingers!!mwink.gif

And your lens!

Virginia

P.S. Great idea!

Email
  • MrPeepers310MrPeepers310 Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited December 19, 2006
    It would be really kool if you did it at night with a time exposure while it was cuttting metal or something!