Count of photos in galleries incorrect?

candicandi Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited December 17, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Yesterday I created 4 galleries under one category and uploaded about 400 total photos into them. Then, last night I deleted a few photos here and there and added an additional 100 or so. This morning my main page shows "4 galleries with 421 photos". I just went in and counted 495 photos.

Any idea why there might be this discrepancy? Does the count not update in real-time?

Thanks!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2006
    candi wrote:
    Yesterday I created 4 galleries under one category and uploaded about 400 total photos into them. Then, last night I deleted a few photos here and there and added an additional 100 or so. This morning my main page shows "4 galleries with 421 photos". I just went in and counted 495 photos.

Any idea why there might be this discrepancy? Does the count not update in real-time?

Thanks!
    it should update. Do a rotate photo, or add one photo, and then wait 24hours and let us know if there's a problem.

Thanks and welcome to Dgrin :D
  • candicandi Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited December 16, 2006
    You are fast! I just did the rotate. The "gallery last updated" time became current but the photo count still shows 421 instead of 495.
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2006
    candi wrote:
    You are fast! I just did the rotate. The "gallery last updated" time became current but the photo count still shows 421 instead of 495.
    I count 421 ne_nau.gif