Frustrated: Can't view filter windows in CS2

cindyinnccindyinnc Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
edited December 18, 2006 in Finishing School
When I do to use a filter, such as liquify. When I pull this up I can not view the whole window. I can not even see all the options on the right. I can not figure out for the life of me how to change the view so that I can see everything. I also can not view the entire image that I am working on. I have used the hand tool to move the image and the scroll bar. It still will not give me the whole image. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can change this. I will be your best friend forever if you can help me figure it out!

Thanks
Cindy

Comments

• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2006
    Cindy,
    cindyinnc wrote:
    When I do to use a filter, such as liquify. When I pull this up I can not view the whole window. I can not even see all the options on the right. I can not figure out for the life of me how to change the view so that I can see everything. I also can not view the entire image that I am working on. I have used the hand tool to move the image and the scroll bar. It still will not give me the whole image. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can change this. I will be your best friend forever if you can help me figure it out!

Thanks
    Cindy

What is your screen resolution? The CS versions require some hires screens...
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • cindyinnccindyinnc Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited December 18, 2006
    My screen resolution is 800x600. Could that be the problem?

Thanks
    Cindy
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2006
    Cindy,
    cindyinnc wrote:
    My screen resolution is 800x600. Could that be the problem?

Thanks
    Cindy

Yes, ma'am, absolutely, it *is* the problem.deal.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"